- Allergy testing and treatment
- Obesity management
- Ear infections
- Developmental concerns/autism
- Birth control
- Wounds requiring stitches
- Sports and school physicals (see below)
- URI, strep throat, sinusitis
- Sleep difficulties
- Sorts injuries
- Breastfeeding trouble
- We also now offer ear piercing and fluoride treatments for cavity prevention (see below)
We now offer Medical Ear Piercing!
The doctors at Pediatric Associates are now offering ear piercing using safe, medical grade tools.
- Avoid infection: We use the the Blomdahl Medical Ear Piercing System, which is only available through medical offices. Earrings are prepackaged in sterile cassettes. You can be assured that anything that comes into direct contact with your skin is one-time use and disposed of after every client, therefore there is no chance of cross-contamination.
- Avoid allergy: Our medical-grade plastic earrings have 0% latex, 0% nickel, and are BPA-free. There is no risk allergy. They are super light weight, and great for babies.
- Avoid pain: We offer an optional topical numbing cream for virtually pain-free piercing. The numbing cream is applied approximately 30 minutes before the piercing takes place.
- Update! We now have two piercing guns and can offer simultaneous piercing. Great option for nervous school aged kids!
Price is $25/ear or $35/ear with numbing cream.
Keep that smile healthy!
- Fluoride treatments are fast and easy and prevent decay
- As soon as baby gets that first tooth through age 6, fluoride treatments should be applied every 6 months
- Pediatric Associates can now provide this service during a well visit or as a scheduled appointment
- It is completely covered by most major insurances and is strongly recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Associates is the only local office offering this important service
- As a National Health Service Corps site, we promise to: serve all patients, offer discounted fees for patients who qualify, not deny services based on a person's race, color, sex, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, or inability to pay.
- Al ser un establecimiento del Cuerop Nacional de Servicios de Salud. Prometemos: servir a todos los pacientes, ofrecer costos reducidos a los pacientes que califican, no negarle servicios a las personas debido a su raza, color, sexo, origen nacional, icapacidad, religión, orientación sexual, o imposibilidad de pago
- Discounts for essential services are offered depending upon family size and income. You may apply for a discount at the front desk.
Please remember to bring your insurance card and ID to every appointment! Thank You!