- Referrals for allergy testing and treatment
- Obesity management
- Ear infections
- Developmental concerns/autism
- Birth control
- Wounds requiring stitches
- Sports and school physicals (see below)
- URI, strep throat, sinusitis
- Sleep difficulties
- Sports injuries
- Breastfeeding trouble
- We also now offer ear piercing and fluoride treatments for cavity prevention (see below)
We now offer Medical Ear Piercing!
The doctors at Pediatric Associates are now offering ear piercing using safe, medical grade tools.
*Avoid infection: We use the the Blomdahl Medical Ear Piercing System, which is only available through medical offices . Earrings are prepackaged in sterile cassettes. You can be assured that anything that comes into direct contact with your skin is one-time use and disposed of after every client, therefore there is no chance of cross-contamination.
Price is $25/ear or $35/ear with numbing cream.
Keep that smile healthy!
- Fluoride treatments are fast and easy and prevent decay
- As soon as baby gets that first tooth through age 6, fluoride treatments should be applied every 6 months
- Pediatric Associates can now provide this service during a well visit or as a scheduled appointment
- It is completely covered by most major insurances and is strongly recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Associates is the only local office offering this important service
This practice serves all patients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income. For more information, ask at the front desk or go to RESOURCES AND FORMS tab to view our Sliding Fee Scale Information.
AVISO PARA PACIENTES:
Esta práctica sirve a todos los pacientes, independientemente de la incapacidad de pago.
Descuentos para los servicios esenciales son ofrecidos dependiendo de tamaño de la familia y de los ingresos.
Usted puede solicitar un descuento en la recepción o vaya a la pestana RECURSOS Y FORMULARIOS para revisar nuestra informacion de la Escala de tarifa movil.
Discounts for essential services are offered depending upon family size and income. Sliding Fee Scale applications are available on this website under FORMS and at our office. Don't hesitate to ask to see if you qualify!
Please remember to bring your insurance card and ID to every appointment! Thank You!